goSAFE Evening Services
goSAFE is available anytime during operation hours:
- Keele Campus: 6:00pm to 2:00am (September to April), 8:00pm to 2:00am (Summer)
- Glendon Campus: 6:00pm to 11:00pm (September to April)
To request someone to walk with you, please contact goSAFE through one of the following methods:
- By dialing 416-736-5454 (or extension 55454)
- By approaching any goSAFE staff you see walking around
- By using any of the Blue Light Emergency Phones
- By Payphone on campus (it’s free!)
- By the goSAFE button on any campus Safety phone
Someone will answer your call and request your name, desired pick-up location and destination. goSAFE staff will immediately be sent to meet you, with a typical wait time of no more than 10 minutes.
Lost & Found Office
Lost & Found is currently open for the following hours:
- Monday - 11:30am to 10:00pm (closed between 4pm and 5pm)
- Tuesday -11:30am to 10:00pm (closed between 4pm and 5pm)
- Wednesday - 11:30am to 10:00pm (closed between 4pm and 5pm)
- Thursday - 11:30am to 10:00pm (closed between 4pm and 5pm)
- Friday - 12:00pm to 3:30pm
You can call the office anytime at 416.736.5534, or click to submit an inquiry about an item you lost.
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
We always want to hear feedback about our services. If you've had an experience you'd like to share with us, or have any ideas on how to improve our service, we want to know! Use the form below or e-mail goSAFE@yorku.ca anytime to let us know. You can also contact the Manager anytime during business hours at 416.736.5379 Monday to Friday, the Lost & Found office at 416.736.5534 or the goSAFE office at 416.736.5454 to provide feedback over the phone.